Answered By: Regan Brumagen
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2016     Views: 15

We have a number of resources on itinerant glassworkers, also known as fancy glass workers or fancy glassblowers. I'm sending you a packet of information/photocopies on this subject. We have more in our special collections and archives, but you would need to visit the library to view these materials, so I would imagine you'd like to start with information you can get your hands on locally!

I'm also attaching 2 bibliographies of materials on itinerant glassworkers that may be of interest as well. These are fairly short and confined to the materials we have here, some of which are images/posters/drawings of these glassworkers from the 19th century.

I'll look around further and see if we have other materials that may be of interest to you.

Related Topics