Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 86
Our library specializes in the art and history of glass and glassmaking, so, unfortunately, our collection does not have materials adequate for addressing your question. A great place for you to contact, however, would be the New York State Academy of Fire Science Library.
Diana Robinson, Librarian
Academy of Fire Science Library
Montour Falls, NY 14865-9634
Phone: (607) 535-7136, ext. 605
Fax: (607) 535-4841 Email: OFPC.Library@dhses.ny.gov
Here are a few other sites/articles which may be of use to you:
- http://jfe.sagepub.com/content/5/3/113.abstract Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, August 1993, vol. 5 no. 3 113-124
- http://www.interfire.org/res_file/fseab_ge.asp Wilkinson, David A. Glass and Effects by Fire. Paper presented at "Fire Down Under" Conference (Auckland, New Zealand: 12 May 1993).
- http://www.doctorfire.com/GlassBreak.pdf Glass breakage in fires by Dr. Vytenis Babrauskas, Fire Science and Technology Inc
- http://www.interfire.org/features/glass_breakage.asp Overview of glass breakage in fires
- http://www.firescientist.com/Documents/BehaviorOfGlassAtElevatedTemperatures.pdf Glass properties at high temperatures
Best of luck to you!