I am a researcher and would like to study objects in the collection during my visit to Corning. How do I request access?


Our collections staff makes objects in the permanent collection available for study to qualified researchers. We request at least three month notice to appropriately plan for your visit and ensure our staff is available to assist. Please fill out the Researcher Request to Access Collections form (below) as an editable PDF and submit it using the Your Question web form to the right.

  • Last Updated Apr 19, 2017
  • Views 467
  • Answered By Katherine Larson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 4 2

Your Question

For object identifications, please include any information you have related to the artist or manufacturer of your object(s) as well as the location made or purchased and the date made or purchased (if known).

Please attach up to three images of your object using the "Attach a File" button below.

Your Information
Fields marked with * are required.