How can I find a glass conservator?


You can find a conservator near you by visiting the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works website. Click on "Find a Professional" in the middle of the page. Click on "Advanced Search" in the middle of the page. Select "object" as the type of conservation, and check "glass" under the types of materials. The search results will give you the names, specialties, and contact information of qualified conservators who work on glass. 

  • Last Updated Oct 13, 2021
  • Views 75
  • Answered By Hilarie Dyer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 1

Your Question

For object identifications, please include any information you have related to the artist or manufacturer of your object(s) as well as the location made or purchased and the date made or purchased (if known).

Please attach up to three images of your object using the "Attach a File" button below.

Your Information
Fields marked with * are required.