Last Updated: Jul 19, 2016     Views: 215

I suspect BK7 is a type of Schott Glass. From their website, type BK7 into their "Search" button -- I came up with 5 documents.  You may want to contact Schott for more information about the glass and how it can be used.

Related Topics