Last Updated: Sep 18, 2016     Views: 6

The terms that I am finding for these boudoir items are dresser trays and dresser sets. A brief search of our catalog showed two books which discuss these:

Garrison, Myrna. Imperial's boudoir, etcetera... 1996. (Our library would loan this only in microfiche format, but I am sure your library could find it at another library)

Ettinger, Roseann. Antique dresser sets, 1890s-1950s. Schiffer, 2005. This has chapters on many types of materials used to make dresser sets; I could photocopy the chapter on glass, or you can ask your library to find a library (other than ours) which would loan tne book.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.


Related Topics