Last Updated: Mar 29, 2019     Views: 133

There are Fulbright opportunities for glass artists. In fact, artists are encouraged to apply to the program - the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website states: "The Fulbright U.S. Student Program welcomes applications in the creative and performing arts.  Arts candidates for the U.S. Student Program should have relatively limited professional experience in the fields (typically 5 years or less) in which they are applying.  Artists with more experience should consider applying for Fulbright Scholar Program." On the U.S Student Program website, you can look through types of grants (your application would probably fall under "Study/Research"), countries with grant programs, and eligibility factors, among other things. They also have information on required supplementary material for arts applicants.

Ask a Glass Question

Ask a Glass Question

Please note: The Corning Museum of Glass is a non-profit, educational institute and, as such, cannot answer questions about rarity or value of your glass. For more information about appraisal services, see our curatorial FAQs.

Provide Your Contact Information
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics