Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016     Views: 199

Thank you for your question. I went through a 1961 Fisher catalog and a 2004 Kimble catalog. It seems like there are beakers without spouts and they do not have any specific name other than just beaker without spout. I also found a few other glass objects similar in shape to the beakers that have different names.

Our collection focuses on the art and history of glass and glassmaking, so we do not have the most up-to-date or complete collection of scientific glass trade catalogs. When I search for beaker without spout on Google there are actually several results from scientific suppliers including Hach, Duran Group, Kimble Kimax, and others. Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Ask a Glass Question

Ask a Glass Question
Provide Your Contact Information
Fields marked with * are required.