Last Updated: Oct 02, 2018 Views: 9
Hello and thank you for your question! The Rakow Research Library does have materials about glass artist Stephen Dale Edwards in its collection.
Below are a few resources to help you with your research:
- "Artists Cast Kiln in a New Role.” Glass Art Magazine 4, no. 2 (Feb. 1989), pp. 10-15.
- Miller, Bonnie J. “Stephen Dale Edwards: New Faces.” Neues Glas no. 3 (July/Sept. 1986), pp. 180-183.
- “Portfolio: Stephen Dale Edwards.” American Craft 42, no. 1 (Feb./March 1982), p. 37.
- “Stephen Dale Edwards.” The Glass Art Society Journal 1990 (1990), p. 41.
- Weis, Colleen. “'Form and Light: Contemporary Glass from the Permanent Collection,' American Craft Museum.” The Glass Club Bulletin, no. 174 (Fall/Winter 1994), pp. 30-31.
We also have recorded audio interviews of Edwards:
- Interview with Stephen Dale Edwards by Paul M. Hollister, May 20-21, 1984. Paul Hollister collection.
- Interview with Stephen Dale Edwards by Paul M. Hollister, June 14, 1981. Paul Hollister collection.
- Interview with Stephen Dale Edwards by Paul M. Hollister, February 8, 1981. Paul Hollister collection.
You can view images of his work in the Museum's Collection Browser.
Borrowing Library Materials
If you wish to borrow copies of library items, please contact your local library. The Rakow Research Library will lend designated books from its collection and will send copies of articles requested by other libraries. Your library can request items through the OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system or by direct request through email at email@example.com. For more information, please see our ILL policies and procedures.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with your glass-related questions in the future!