Last Updated: Aug 10, 2020 Views: 40
Hello! These instructions for logging in to our online catalog apply to researchers who are logging in for the first time and people who have forgotten their passwords.
If you know your password, you can follow Steps 1-3 below, and for Step 4, simply enter the email address you provided us when we created your account and your password.
If you aren't sure whether you have an account or if you would like to request one, you can email email@example.com or call (607) 438-5300.
First Time Logging In or Forgotten Password
1. Go to Primo
2. Click "Sign in" (see below for example views on different devices)
Select "Sign in" (top right of window)
First, click "..."
Next, select "Sign in"
3. Choose "Affiliate Login (Registered Public Users)"
4. Type the email address you provided us into the "USER ID" field, type any character into the "PASSWORD" field (trust us -- it's a bug that we will eventually fix!), and click "LOGIN"
5. Check that the email you provided us is in the top line and click "Send"
6. Go to your email, open the message from firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow the instructions to set your password. This will work whether you have not yet set a password or need to change a forgotten password.
If you have questions or problems, let us know!