Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017     Views: 17

To find someone who can produce large hollow glass objects, you may try the following resources:

The Glass Art Society (GAS) website's Q&A section has suggestions for finding an artist who will do commissioned work.

They also list artists who have let the Glass Art Society office know that they do special commission work (in the Q&A section).

THE GUILD offers several ways to contact artists. Browse their publication, Sourcebook, to find artists who match your needs.

In the past, Urban Glass, a studio/workshop in Brooklyn, offered a consulting service to help match glassblowers/makers with projects. They charge a fee to discuss ideas, but they do have an extensive list of people with whom they work. Contact: Urban Glass,126 13th St., Brooklyn, NY 11215; tel: T: 718.625.3685 ;